LA PLATA, Md. (Nov. 14, 2017)—On Monday, troopers from the La Plata Barrack partnered with the Southern Maryland Information Center and a deputy from the Charles County Sheriff's Office to conduct a county-wide warrant sweep. A total of 28 warrant arrest attempts were made which resulted in 6 arrests on traffic related warrants and 1 arrest for a 2nd Degree Assault/Destruction of Property warrant.
Those arrested are:
• Rondon, Leonel Antonio, 26, of Waldorf, for Failure to Appear / Driving While Revoked;
• Brown, Maurike Emone, 19, of Brandywine, for Failure to Appear / Driving with out a License;
• Smoke, Savon Manolito, 23, of Waldorf, for Failure to Appear / Driving While Suspended;
• Eleby, Donte Ishmael, 26, of Waldorf, for Failure to Appear / Driving While Suspended;
• Carlson, Stephanie Ann, 27, of Marbury, for Failure to Appear/ Driving While Suspended;
• Harris, Nicholas Spencer, 27, of Waldorf, for Failure to Appear / Driving While Suspended; and
• McConnell, Timothy Warren, 39, of La Plata, for 2nd Degree Assault/ Destruction of Property.
For the current list of crime solvers cases in southern Maryland, see so.md/mostwanted
Disclaimer: In the U.S.A., all persons accused of a crime by the State are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. See: so.md/presumed-innocence. Additionally, all of the information provided above is solely from the perspective of the respective law enforcement agency and does not provide any direct input from the accused or persons otherwise mentioned. You can find additional information about the case by searching the Maryland Judiciary Case Search Database using the accused's name and date of birth. The database is online at so.md/mdcasesearch . Persons named who have been found innocent or not guilty of all charges in the respective case, and/or have had the case ordered expunged by the court can have their name, age, and city redacted by following the process defined at so.md/expungeme.