CALVERT COUNTY BRANCH OF THE NAACP PRESENTS CALVERT COUNTY’S 24th NAACP ANNUAL COMMUNITY DAY. Come and enjoy a day of music, dance, rap, and food; Featuring the Blue Light Basement Band and “Sunday’s Best”—Cliff Ross as MC. The highlight of the afternoon’s entertainment will be a local talent show. Children, teen and adults will compete for cash prizes, up to $500 for 1st prize. Support and cheer for the local artists and groups. Participate in children’s activities including art, Bike raffle, storytelling, face painting, moon bounce, etc. View displays and exhibits from community businesses and organizations. Qualify for door prizes and enjoy scrumptious food.
WHO: Everyone Invited—FREE EVENT
WHAT: A day of Family Fun, Food and Fellowship
WHEN: Saturday, June 15, 2019
From 11:00 am until 5:00 pm
WHERE: Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum
10515 Mackall Road
St. Leonard, Maryland 20685
• Opportunity for families to enjoy riverside trails and free family oriented activities offered throughout the day.
• Hear and see the talent of Calvert County youth, teens, and adults as they compete for cash prizes.
• Use this event as a setting to hold a family summer social or picnic.
• Many food vendors will be available to satisfy your taste for Southern, American and International cuisine
• Health Fair and information from CalvertHealth Center and the Calvert County Health Department.
• A myriad of merchandise vendors
• Day long entertainment, activities for the youth—moon bounce, , face painting, bike demonstrations, fire department display.
• Enjoy Fun, Food, Fellowship with family, friends and residents of the Calvert County and Southern Maryland
Sponsored by the Calvert County Branch of the NAACP and other community organizations & businesses
For more information call: Michael Kent at 410-474-9420www.calvertnaacp.org