Our Stories Virtual Festival
Thursdays, October 1—November 5, 7pm (ET)
Celebrate our common humanity and the unique beauty of diverse experiences during this 6 week international community festival. 27 individuals from Baltimore to Bengaluru share their personal and cultural stories about life in quarantine, racism, relationships, social justice, empowerment, persistence, mortality, immigration, identity, courage, loneliness, and sustainable living through narrative, music, art, animation/video/short film, and more.
If you require captioning during the event, please submit your request to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the event.
Thursday, October 1, 2020. 7pm (ET)
• Jen Rolnick (Baltimore, MD) “I’m the Coronavirus”
• Ikennah Umeh (Baltimore, MD) “The Towers”
• Yuqi Wang (New York, NY) “Relationship”
• Shanthi & Aishwariya Chandrasekar (Montgomery County, MD) “Kolam”
• Martin Lamar (Lusaka, Zambia) “Lamar’s Graffiti”
• Jena Burchick (Baltimore, MD) “Dear Country”
• Marina Jansen (Frederick, MD) “The Dark Side of the Performing Arts”