LEONARDTOWN, Md. (March 22, 2016)—Seven people were arrested for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol on Saturday, March 19, during the execution of "saturation patrols" in St. Mary's County.
Those arrested were:
• Kari Lynn Anderson, arrested by Brandi Ditoto, Maryland State Trooper
• Crystal Lavone Richards, arrested by Chris Ditoto, Maryland State Trooper
• Flor Angel Cruz, arrested by Cpl. James Stone, Sheriff's Office
• Jesus Monterroas, arrested by Cpl. James Stone, Sheriff's Office
• Danny Eugene Moats, arrested by Cpl. Elizabeth O'Conner, Sheriff's Office
• Cesar Leonel Hernandez-Chacon, arrested by Deputy Matthew McCuen, Sheriff's Office
• Stephen Michael Dudley, arrested by Cpl. Timothy Snyder, Sheriff's Office
There was a sobriety checkpoint scheduled for the same day, but it was postponed due to inclement weather and will be rescheduled. In lieu of the checkpoint, the Sheriff's Office and the Maryland State Police added additional patrol units to the saturation patrol initiative.
While conducting the saturation patrols, deputies and troopers wrote 49 citations, 30 warnings and six safety equipment repair orders in addition to the DUI arrests.