LEONARDTOWN, Md. (Feb. 9, 2016)—In response to concerns about disorderly crowds, members of the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office Lexington Park COPs Unit coordinated an enforcement effort the night of February 5. Assisting in the effort were members of patrol, the K-9 division, alcohol enforcement coordinator, Leonardtown COPs officer, and Maryland State Police.
Deputies responded to calls in several locations throughout the evening regarding large disorderly crowds loitering, fighting, CDS, and alcohol citations. These areas included a private party at the Hollywood Volunteer Fire Department (HVFD), The Lexington Lounge, Pegg Road Shell Station, and IHOP.
As a result of the joint effort, several violations and arrests were issued:
• Two marijuana civil citations were issued by Deputy First Class A. Beishline on February 5. One was at the HVFD and the other at the Lexington Lounge.
• Four alcohol citations were issued by Corporal W. Ray, Deputy First Class V. Pontorno, and Deputy First Class A. Beishline. Three were at the HVFD, and one was outside the Lexington Lounge.
• Dontevious Trevon Dorsey, age 22, of Lexington Park, who was charged with assault on officer, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest at the IHOP, by Deputy First Class A. Beishline
• Kentwuan Lionel Wills, age 18, of Great Mills, who was charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct, at the IHOP by Sergeant C. Safford.
• Michael Andrew Dorsey, Jr., age 25, of Lexington Park, who was charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct at the IHOP, by Deputy First Class V. Pontorno.
• Michelle Angela Dorsey, age 26, of Lexington Park, who was charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct at the IHOP, by Corporal J. Stone.
• Steven Michael Ryan, age 26, of Lexington Park, who was charged with disorderly conduct and littering, on Great Mills Road, by Corporal J. Stone
• James Nathaniel Watkins, age 32, of, Lexington Park, who was arrested for multiple outstanding warrants, at the HVFD by Deputy J. Bittner.
Disclaimer: In the U.S.A., all persons accused of a crime by the State are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. See: http://so.md/presumed-innocence. Additionally, all of the information provided above is solely from the perspective of the respective law enforcement agency and does not provide any direct input from the accused or persons otherwise mentioned. You can find additional information about the case by searching the Maryland Judiciary Case Search Database using the accused's name and date of birth. The database is online at http://so.md/mdcasesearch . Persons named who have been found innocent or not guilty of all charges in the respective case, and/or have had the case ordered expunged by the court can have their name, age, and city redacted by following the process defined at http://so.md/expungeme.