LEONARDTOWN, Md. (Dec. 7, 2015)—Four women and two men have been arrested in St. Mary's Co. on prostitution related charges. Police say the arrests are the result of an undercover operation targeting Web sites that are frequently used to solicit prostitution in the area.
The following four women were arrested and charged with Solicitation of Prostitution for agreeing to provide a sex act for money.
• Najja Monet Sellers, age 19, of Anchorage, AK;
• Quanika J. Bell, a/k/a "Ebony Richardson," age 19, of Temple Hills. As officers attempted to arrest her, she assaulted them when she began kicking them. She was also charged with Assault Second Degree.;
• Tiffani Amber Nguygen, age 33, of Temple Hills; and
• Nikki Elizabeth Morgan, age 21, of Temple Hills.
The following two men were arrested and charged with Solicitation of Prostitution for paying for a sex act.
• Scott Anthony Squires II, age 18, of Lusby; and
• Gordan Caleb Barge, age 35 of Waldorf.
The arrests were made by St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office Vice/Narcotics division, assisted by support team and patrol deputies.
In a statement, police said they believe that there may be a human trafficking nexus. All related reports and information will be forwarded to the Annapolis Office of the FBI for further examination and possible investigation.