The following information is current as of 12:10 p.m.
A flood warning remains in effect for the county. Be advised of rising waters in coastal and flood prone areas.
The following roadways are reporting minor flooding (less than 6inches) at this time:
* Mechanicsville Rd
* Baptist Church Road
* Flat Iron Road
* St George Island and Sheaffer Lane
* Rt 236 at Millwood Lane
* Rt 249 south of Valley Lee
* Bayside Rd
* Bushwood Rd
* Hurry Rd at Chaptico end
* Bay Forrest Rd
The following roadways are reporting major flooding (more than 6 inches) at this time:
* North and South Sandgates Road at Sandgates Inn and Seabreeze Restaurant
* St Jeromes Neck Rd nearing the end
* Piney Point Rd.
* Ball Point Rd.
* Thomas Rd
* Beach Rd near Dukeharts Creek
* Dr Johnston road at St Clements Creek
* Golden Thompson Rd
* Oscar Hayden Rd at the end of the road
* Montford Rd at the end of the road
The Following roads are closed to traffic:
* Cornfield Harbor Road and Drive
* Old Breton Beach Road from Farrall Lane
* Rt 242 from Waterloo Road to end of State Maintenance (Use Waterloo Circle)
* Palmer Rd near St Patrick's Creek
* Rt 249 and Lighthouse Rd
* St Jeromes Neck, trees down
* Easely Rd, trees down
* Froggs Marsh Rd, trees down
* Evergreen Park Rd, trees down
* Flat Iron Rd at Knott's farm, trees down
* Rt 243 at Merchants Ln
* Chingville Rd
* Whirlwind Rd
* Indian Bridge Rd
* Chancellor's Run Rd
* Rt 243 and Newtowne Neck Rd
* Camp Merryland Rd.
Routes that have reopened are as follows:
* Rt 5 North of St Mary's Hospital
Please drive with extreme caution on all roadways at this time. For further information please call the Emergency Information Hotline at 301 475 4911.