1/2 stick butter
1 shallot, minced
12 oz. sliced portabella mushrooms
1/4 C white wine
1/2 C minced fresh herbs (dill, thyme, parsley, tarragon)
1 fresh tomato, chopped
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add shallot mince and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and saute, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender
(about 5 minutes).
- Add wine and herbs, and cook for a few minutes to incorporate flavors.
- Toss with chopped tomato and homemade noodles, serve hot.
- Add sliced grilled chicken or grilled shrimp for a heartier main dish