Submitted by: Laura
- 1pkg Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Peanut butter (plain or chunky)
- 1- pkg of paper mini cupcake holders
- Put chocolate chips in in a microwave safe measuring cup.
- Place in Microwave for 1 minute...stir chocolate every 15 seconds.
- Pour a bottom layer of melted chocolate inside mini cupcake holders spread out.
- Place 1/4 tsp. of peanut butter on top of the melt chocolate cups.
- Pour remaining melted chocolate on top of peanut butter.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours
ENJOY! Makes approximately 40 mini cups.