Submitted by: Michelle Marble
- 8 oz small seashell or similar pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tomato, diced & drained
- 1 (2oz)jar diced pimiento, drained
- 2 tablespoon diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped fine
- coarse ground black pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Combine mayo, lemon juice, salt, sugar, and celery seed; stir into pasta. Add remaining ingredients and toss well. Cover and chill.