All Saints Episcopal Church
PO Box 307
View Map via:
Google Maps :
Letting the light of All Saints so shine that all who come in contact with us will see the glory of God reflected in our work and worship, and so be drawn into the community of worship which is Christ's body.
The church was built in 1846 but actually began in 1642 when Dr. Thomas Gerard built a place to worship for his wife and her friends and servants.