Sat, Oct 17, 2021
Six Flags HALLOWFEST, Presented by Snickers
Location: Six Flags America
Start Time: 1:00 PM
End Time: 9:00 PM (08:00 Duration)
Posted By: Aileen Garcia
Six Flags Introduces HALLOWFEST, Presented by Snickers®
Celebration of Fall Fun and Frights
Six Flags America is leading the way and providing a safe environment for the All- New HALLOWFEST, presented by Snickers®. The event experience begins October 3 and runs weekends through November 1 from 1-9 p.m., so make your reservations now as slots are expected to fill up quickly!
Thrills by Day
We’re pumpkin spicing things up in the park with your little masked witches and goblins in mind! During the day, HALLOWFEST will be complete with fall family favorite activities such as kid-centric haybale mazes, Halloween shows, themed attractions and back by popular demand, our Trick-or-Treat Trail!
Chills by Night
Daredevils during HALLOWFEST can put their fears to the test by riding coasters in total darkness, while scaring up an appetite for tasty hallow-treats along the way. Creepy fog, eerie lighting, and sinister music will create the perfect backdrop for nighttime scares and chills. Thrill-seekers can also enjoy WONDER WOMAN Lasso of Truth and Firebird in total darkness.
At HALLOWFEST, the fright factor will be reimagined with added safety precautions to reduce the spreading of both human and zombie germs. All guests will be required to make a reservation to properly maintain social distancing.
- All team members (including scareactors) and guests 3 years and up will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks.
- No indoor mazes, haunted houses, or indoor shows will be operated.
- A limited number of nighttime scareactors will remain at least six feet away from guests and each other.
- Guests viewing outdoor entertainment will be separated by at least six feet.
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Multiple hand-washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.
Printed from the So. Md. Online Community Calendar