Fri, May 31, 2019
Married & Alone Movie
Location: AMC Lexington Theater, 21882 Franklin Delano Roosevelt Blvd, Lexington Park, MD
Start Time: 7:00 PM
End Time: 9:00 PM (02:00 Duration)
Posted By: michele weaver
Showing at AMC Lexington Park Theater
Married & Alone on Friday, May 31st from 7-9 pm.
Intimacy Anorexia on Friday, June 7th from 7-9 pm.
Seats are limited so please RSVP to email@example.com or message Michele Weaver. Ticket price is $7.64 per person per movie. You will purchase your ticket at the theater the night of movies. This is a non-profit event with Faith Bible Church. You will want to see both!
We care deeply about children. However, to keep the movies free of distractions, and as a courtesy to the other participants, children (including nursing infants) are not allowed.
What is Married and Alone? When you feel unloved or disconnected in your marriage. When we marry we hope to have a life of closeness and connectedness with our spouse. Surprisingly some spouses realize that they feel married and alone after their wedding.
These men and women feel unloved, uncherished, untouched and disconnected inside their marriage. Chances are they married someone who struggles with Intimacy Anorexia.
What is Intimacy Anorexia? Intimacy Anorexia is the emotional, spiritual and sexual withholding from a spouse.
Do your or your spouse exhibit five or more o the following:
* Staying so busy that you have little time for your spouse
* When issues come up your first reflex or response is to blame your spouse
* Withholding love from your spouse
* Withholding praise from your spouse
* Withholding sex from your spouse or not being present during sex
* Withholding spiritual connection from your spouse
* Unwilling or unable to share your authentic feelings with your spouse
* Using anger or silence to control your spouse
* Having ongoing or ungrounded criticism toward your spouse
* Controlling or shaming your spouse regarding money or spending
Printed from the So. Md. Online Community Calendar