FIND MORE INFORMATION AT SOMDBALLOONFEST.ORG!
Join us for the 2nd Annual Southern Maryland Balloon Festival! We've already outgrown last year's venue and are moving to Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum in St. Leonard, Maryland. Guests can expect all the fun from last year PLUS an expanded KIDZONE, artisans, on-site parking, and gorgeous views of the Patuxent River!
Get your tickets by June 14th and pay $15 per adult, $5 per child (3-12 yrs)
After that, regular price tickets are available for $20 per adult, $5 per child (3-12 yrs)
Children under 3 enter FREE
General admission includes:
• On-site parking
• Live bands
• Balloon glow
• Fireworks display
• Junior balloonist STEM demonstration
• KIDZONE with inflatables, face-painting, touch-a-truck, and more!
• PLUS walk inside a full-size inflated balloon!
* * * * *
This year, there are two opportunities to experience a tethered balloon ride. Learn more about all balloon activities available at somdballoonfestival.org/balloon-info
* * * * *
• Online ticket sales only
• This is a rain or shine event with no reschedule date and no refunds for general admission
• All balloon activities & fireworks are wind and weather permitting, subject to authorization by on site FAA & pyrotechnics representatives. Remember, balloons cannot go up if wind speeds are 7mph or greater.
• Free on-site parking with courtesy shuttles for guests with small children, senior citizens, & mobility concerns. Handicap parking is available.