LEONARDTOWN, Md. (April 28, 2016)—Police today arrested 3 men in connection with the April 26 stabbing and shots fired altercation at a Lexington Park residence.
Sheriff's office patrol deputies responded to the home on Coronet Place around 10:18 pm Tuesday. They located a victim with stab wounds. The victim was transported to a medical facility for treatment. Police also observed bullet holes in the house.
Detectives and crime lab technicians from the sheriff's office Criminal Investigations Division responded to the scene and assumed the investigation. Detectives obtained evidence which led to a search and seizure warrant, issued on April 27, for a residence in Lexington Park and arrest warrants for the suspects. While executing the search warrant with the assistance of the Emergency Services Team, K9, and CID Support Team, detectives located and arrested:
• Keyonte Tarez Robinson, 23, of Lexington Park (16 charges, trial set for 05/13/2016);
• Delonte Deangelo Harvey, 23, of California (16 charges, trial set for 05/13/2016); and
• Javone Lawrence Warrick, 25, of California (17 charges, trial set for 05/13/2016).
The three suspects were transported to the St. Mary's County Detention Center and arrest warrants were served for the following charges:
• Five counts of Assault First Degree;
• Five counts of Assault Second Degree;
• Armed Robbery;
• Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony; and
• Reckless Endangerment.
All 3 men have a prior criminal history in Maryland.